Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lifetime Replacement Guarantee

To ensure that we always exceed your expectations, we offer a full Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.

With the original purchase receipt, you can:
  • Exchange for same item only (rings may be exchanged for another size.)
  • Exchange for a merchandise certificate.
  • Return for refund of item/s received within 45 days of original ship date.
If your original selection is no longer available, you will receive a merchandise certificate for its value.

Because the Lifetime Replacement Guarantee is offered by lia sophia, ALL returns or exchanges MUST be handled through the company and NOT the Advisor. ALL returns and exchanges must also be handled through the Advisor's country of origin. Shipping charges are not refundable, and cash refunds are not available after 45 days.

Now, I know I just said that all exchanges must be handled through the company and that is absolutely true, but it does NOT mean that I won't help you out. I have done exchanges of my own and have some experience, so I'll share this:

Make a copy of your receipt! You've bought 6 items, and are exchanging 1 piece. You might break another necklace and need that receipt again. Keep a copy of the original for your records.

And I have exciting news: Starting November 1, certificates will be available through email! AND you can redeem them online! This is huge! So when you fill out your exchange form, you enter your email address. Then, when the return is processed, you'll get a certificate emailed to you (along with a paper copy in the mail). So you'll be able to choose a new item that much faster.

Plus, November 1, you will be able to redeem certificates online! So you can go shopping at either the corporate site, or my own (http://www.liasophia.com/katieswaner) and purchase your replacement items as soon as you get your certificate. On the corporate site, Customers will be able to shop with a Certificate from the "How to Purchase", "Catalog Main Screen" and "Lifetime Replacement Guarantee" pages. On my site, you will be able to shop with a certificate from the "Our Jewelry" page.

I'm an impatient person, so I am thrilled. It's like instant gratification. Now if only they could magically make it appear in my hand immediately...

No comments:

Post a Comment