Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jewelry Spotlight: Edge of Night

Edge of Night - The "tears" in this bracelet are of pure joy. Genuine gray mother-of-pearl, gray enamel faceted resin stones and black resin are illuminated with scintillating ovals of pavé-set clear cut crystals. Nighttime glamour at its best!

When I saw this piece in the catalog, I pretty much passed right over it. That's the thing. The photography can be awesome, but it can't show the true beauty of a piece when the light reflects on it. I saw it again at an advisor's meeting and immediately went home and bought it. The irregular teardrop shape gives the feeling of a thinnner bracelet, but it packs a lot of punch. The grays, blacks, and sparkles make it a spectacular addition to a dressy outfit, or just add a little pizazz to jeans and a t-shirt. The flexibility makes this one a must-have!

Today I'm wearing the Edge of Night with the silvers and hematite of the Multiplicity set (talk about flexibility!), the Flash Dance ring, and the Joann necklace worn doubled. I forgot my earrings, but totally meant to grab Double Vision before walking out the door. Kids were fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment